Thursday, February 28, 2013

Know Your Dairy Series : Ghee

Its going to rain Ghee here in Kitchen Chronicles this month. Know why?

Because this month I am hosting "Know Your Dairy Series : Ghee" here at Kitchen Chronicles.  Know Your Dairy Series was started by Jagruti of Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey.  



Rules to be followed :

1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian recipe prepared using Ghee as an important ingredient between 1st March and 31th March 2013.


2. Link to my event page and Jagruti's event announcement page. Logo is appreciated.


3. Multiple recipes are welcomed .Archieved recipes are accepted only with their reposts with event links and logo.

4. Link in your entries to the linky tool given below.

5. Non - bloggers are also welcome and Send your entries to kitchenchronicles1(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject line as "Know Your Dairy Series : Ghee" furnished with the following details:


Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe :
Picture of your recipe : 


Also friends do not forget to send in your entries to the "Tried and Tasted : Chettinad Cuisine". Here is the link for it http://elvisalakshi.blogspot.com/2013/02/tried-and-tasted-event-chettinad-recipes.html  The event is from Feb’15th to March’15th.

Also I need guest hosts for the future "Tried and Tasted Event".  If you are Interested in guest hosting the event please mail me at kitchenchronicles1(at)gmail(dot)com or leave me a message in the comment section below.  You can here more details about the event.

I will be adding the linky tool soon.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Hosting dear. I am looking forward for all the info and recipes of "ghee" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will link my entries when you add the linky tool..
    Happy hosting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked my entry!! happy hosting!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - HITS - Diabetic Friendly
    Ongoing Event + Giveaway - Italian Dishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...