Friday, October 24, 2008

Butterfly Award - Pass On

Happy Diwali 
Last week i was awarded "The Butterfly Award" by Malar of Kitchen Tantra. Thankyou very much Malar. This award comes with some rules.

The rules of the award are:
Put the logo on your blog. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate 10 other blogs. Add links to those blogs on yours, and leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Since I was busy with my Diwali preparations last week I couldn't do this then.

I am very glad to pass on this award to some of my fellow blogger friends.
Kamala of Kamala's Corner

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for passing on the award to me..Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lakshmi,
    Thanks so much for thinking about me for the award. You have a nice blog here! Happy Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks dear for the award.. am so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear Lakshmi for giving me this award. I am on vacation right now, will return in a weeks time. I'll pass on the award to others then.

    Happy Diwali and thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lakshmi,
    Many thanks for the lovely award. Sorry for the delay in reply, was busy with Diwali. I will surely pass this award soon please give me some time though:) My Belated Diwali wishes to you and your family. Congrats on the award:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have displayed my award in todays post. Thanks so much for your email & thinking of me. Hugs, Meera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...