Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Award & A Nephew

Yesterday was a very happy day for me. There were two good news.
First one : I was given "The Butterfly Award" award by Malar Gandhi of Kitchen Tantra. I was very excited about it from yesterday morning. Thank you very much Malar for the Award.

Second One : My brother called me tell me that I have become an Athai for a baby boy. And this one doubled up my joy. Waiting very eagerly to go to India to see my new born Nephew.
So both these news kept me very busy whole day in the kitchen making sweets.

3 comments:

  1. hai..........first time to ur blog.........nice recipes........congrats for ur award.........hv added u to my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Shama. Your comment encourages me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Congrats to Athai :)....and for you award too...Wish you go and see your nephew soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your valuable time to go through my blog.
Your comments, feedback, suggestions are most valuable to me. It keeps me going.
If you have any queries please leave it here. I will try to answer it as soon as possible.

Sheermal

Sheermal or Shirmal is a saffron-flavored slightly sweet traditional leavened flatbread that is found in various countries on the Asian sub...